* 22 June 2011 | President Obama signed his 86th executive order (13575) on June 9, establishing the White House Rural Council (WHRC), in line with the UN’s radical Agenda 21. by Raven Clabough
* 22 September 2011 | Plantation, Florida has just voted to NOT renew its ICLEI ( International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives) contract, ICLEI having a clear connection to the UN’s Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development policy. by Tom DeWeese
* 14 June 2011 | The UN’s Agenda 21 plan for world government uses environmentalism to put socialist controls on U.S. cities under the term sustainable development. By Raven Clabough
* 06 July 2011 | It’s true what constitutionalists have heard that the UN’s Agenda 21 and ICLEI threaten our free economy and property rights. by Thomas R. Eddlem
* 10 February 2011 | In March 2010, Nor-Cal Produce, a family-owned produce business in West Sacramento, was fined $32,500 by the California Air Resources Board (ARB, or CARB), but was not charged with, or even accused of, illegal emissions, but merely for having failed to notice a new regulation posted by CARB requiring all semi-trailers, shipping containers, vans, and rail cars with diesel-powered refrigerators to file a report with the agency. by William F. Jasper
* 04 March 2011 | How do we fight back against the United Nations’ Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development in our local community? Here are some thoughts. By Tom DeWesse
* 24 March 2011 | Montgomery County, Pennsylvania will be letting its membership in ICLEI (International Council of Local Environmental Initiatives), lapse due to constituent pressure and dislike for ICLEI’s message.
* 21 March 2011 | Edmond, Oklahoma has withdrawn membership in ICLEI as a result of constituent pressure and a local grassroots group, Govern Edmond Locally (GEL) were instrumental in supplying educated opposition.
* 03 March 2011 | Board of County Commissioners in Carroll County, Maryland, recently voted to abolish the county’s Office of Sustainability, and then speedily followed that move with a vote to quit the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI), the front group launched by the United Nations to carry out Agenda 21.